Complete Details on SuchSecurity Ransomware
SuchSecurity Ransomware is a newly detected virus which has been spotted by the cyber security analysts that attacks the information terminals on a public conference. After a successful infiltration, the malware locks the affected computer's screen and sets the image of a dog. Such type of ransomware threat is easy to decrypt, but the invasion of this ransomware on users machine raises a some important questions about the cyber security in public buildings. However, the users should need to respond with a proper counter measures in order to prevent themselves from any kind of data loss issues. Since, SuchSecurity Ransomware is distributed all over the world, so our security analysts will provide you a detailed information regarding this infection and also explain the decryption methods in case your machine has been compromises by this malware.
Technical Information on SuchSecurity Ransomware
SuchSecurity Ransomware is based on HiddenTear project which is known as a open-source ransomware project where the code is available over the Internet for free. Besides, there are several ways used by the developers of this nasty ransomware virus to spread it all around the world. Cyber offenders may have cause this infection through physical access or with the help of other malicious softwares which has been remotely executed by them. One of the most common ways for spreading this malware is malicious spam email campaign. Such type of emails are generally deceitful and it may trick inexperienced PC users into opening malicious file attached on those phishing mails or deceive them into clicking on a infectious web link. The same process goes with other method which includes the files that are uploaded onto the torrent sites which usually pretends as a legit installers of reputable applications. Once SuchSecurity Ransomware gets inside the targeted machine successfully, it drops the following malicious files:
- Executable file named eda2.exe
- Test file
- Image with a doge meme
- Randomly name other type of '.exe' files
Furthermore, SuchSecurity Ransomware also connects the affected machine to remote host identified as 192.168.59.130 and display an image of Doge meme. Just like other EDA2 ransomware variants, the threat only encrypts the specific files stored on the infected machine. Although, by using the combination of AES and RSA ciphers, it encodes the files and appends the file extension with “.locked”. Most importantly, you should remove SuchSecurity Ransomware from your PC as quickly as possible and restore the vital files by using backup copies.
Anti-virus Vendors Detect SuchSecurity Ransomware as:
- MSIL:Ransom-L [Trj]
Manual Approach To Remove SuchSecurity Ransomware From Windows Computer
Step 1 : Start PC With Safe Mode
- Restart your computer by making a click on Restart button.
- During the process of restart, press F8 continuously.
- With the help of arrow key, click on “Safe Mode With Networking” from boot menu.
- Now, your PC will start in Safe Mode.
Step 2 : From Task Manager, End SuchSecurity Ransomware Related Processes
- From your keyboard, press Alt + Ctrl + Del all together.
- You will see Task Manager window will get appeared on your PC screen.
- Now, move to Process Tab and search for Processes related with SuchSecurity Ransomware.
- To clock that task, simply click on “End Task” button.
Step 3 : Uninstall SuchSecurity Ransomware From Control Panel
- Click on Start menu and then open Control Panel.
- From the Program category, move to Uninstall a Program option.
- Now, from the list, choose all SuchSecurity Ransomware related programs and then click on “Uninstall” button.
- Click on the Search button on the right edge of the screen and then type Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- From the Program list, select program related to SuchSecurity Ransomware and then hit on “Uninstall” button.
- Hit on Start button and from the Search box, search for Control Panel.
- Move to Program and choose Uninstall a Program option.
- Choose unwanted programs added by SuchSecurity Ransomware and click on “Uninstall” button.
Step 4 : Remove SuchSecurity Ransomware Related Registries From Windows Registry Editor
- To open Run box, press Win + R button together.
- In the Run dialog box, type “regedit” and then hit OK.
- Now, choose all SuchSecurity Ransomware related registries and Remove them from PC completely.
Step 5 : Delete SuchSecurity Ransomware From msconfig
- Press Win + R button to open Run command box.
- In the Run box, type “msconfig” and then hit Enter.
- Now, open Startup Tab, and then uncheck all the entries which are from unknown manufacturer.
I hope you guys have must solved your system issues and have removed SuchSecurity Ransomware completely from your windows by following above mentioned processes stepwise. If you still find this infection inside your PC, then you may got for malware removal tool which is best to be used. It is one of the most easiest way to delete all malware infections from windows computer system effectively. Download Free SuchSecurity Ransomware Scanner to perform scanning of your PC. It can easily detect and remove dangerous threat from PC.
If you have any type of queries left in your mind related to system problem, feel free to ask our experts. They will happily solve your issues in just few time.