Manual Steps To Delete PC Threats From Windows 7
Step 1 : Reboot PC With “Safe Mode Of Networking”
- Restart computer.
- Press F8 repeatedly.
- Windows Advanced Option will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode With Networking” from there.
Step 2 : Show all Hidden File and Folder in Windows 7
- Click on Appearance and Personalization option from Control Panel. Select Folder option.
- Hit on View tab and check “Show hidden file and folders” option and then click on OK.
Step 3 : Remove Harmful Parasites From Registry Editor
- Press Win + R to open Run command prompt.
- Type “regedit” in the box to open Windows Registry Editor.
- Choose all the suspicious registries added by virus threats and then click in “Remove” button.
Step 4 : End Suspicious Processes Related To Virus From Task Manager
- Tap Alt + Del + Ctrl together to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on Process tab.
- Select all malicious processes running and then hit on “End Task” button.
Step 5 : Uninstall PC Malware From Control Panel
- Click on Start button and open Control Panel.
- Move to Add / Remove Programs from the list.
Search for unwanted programs added by virus infection and then click on “Uninstall” button.