Learn What is SONAR.PUA!gen18 & Know How To Delete SONAR.PUA!gen18
Somehow, my Microsoft windows PC gets infected with SONAR.PUA!gen18. I absolutely do not know actually what is it and how it goes in into my LAPTOP OR COMPUTER. But I was too much familiar with the harmful impacts which will automatically modifies my personal entire System options and degrades Program speed. To find and delete this, I have used my anti virus tool but it struggles to detect and erase it. Please, anyone, help me to erase SONAR.PUA!gen18 easily and completely.
Overview of SONAR.PUA!gen18
Threat’s Name SONAR.PUA!gen18
Risk Level High-resolution
Affected System All edition of Windows OS
Description It automatically enters into the user PERSONAL COMPUTER and brings commotion.
Distribution Method Spam messages, drive-by-downloads, exploit packages, infected removable gadgets, file sharing network, torrent files etc .
Symptoms Degrades System speed, includes fake security signals and warning information modifies entire browser as well as System adjustments etc .
More info About SONAR.PUA!gen18
SONAR.PUA!gen18 is a type of horrible and dangerous Trojan malware infection capable of giving PC fatal damages. According to the security analysts, it instantly modifies the System adjustments without asking for consumer permission and builds a connection with the storage space hosted by thirdparty sites. Through in this manner, it takes every chance to transfer the greater threats to your System each time when you start your PC and hook up to the Internet. The sole goal behind the designer of this Trojan virus is to earn money from you by performing a lot of illegal activities. To do this, it may throw you tons of fake security alerts or caution messages and pressure you to purchase phony applications.
How does System affect with SONAR.PUA!gen18?
It will be brought into your body through several methods but the most commonly are spam emails, down load links, freeware and shareware installation, porn sites etc . It can enter into your PC at the time you open any text messages or attachment that sent from the undiscovered sender or unverified locations, download and install any kind of freeware applications, posting P2P file network, using infected exterior devices etc . That always changes their intrusion way to lurks inside the customer PC.
Terrible things made by SONAR.PUA!gen18
Changes browser as well as Program settings and avoid one to change them back.
Communicate with the remote control server to instantly install more spyware and adware on your PC.
Messes up your registry entries and slows down your System and Internet speed.
Usually redirect you to the third-party or hazardous site to steal the privacy.
Being a excessive consumer of Pc resources or CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT usage, SONAR.PUA!gen18 may slow down your System performance speed.
Related Searches for SONAR.PUA!gen18
decrypt SONAR.PUA!gen18 locked files , how to remove ghost push SONAR.PUA!gen18 , how to remove crypt SONAR.PUA!gen18 , clear SONAR.PUA!gen18 from phone , redirect SONAR.PUA!gen18 removal , find SONAR.PUA!gen18 files , how to clean all SONAR.PUA!gen18 in my computer
Laptops infected by SONAR.PUA!gen18
Acer Core i5 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) E5-574G Laptop(15.6 inch- Blue- 2.4 kg), HP Pavilion Core i5 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) 15-au006TX Laptop(15.6 inch- Natural SIlver- 2.03 kg), Lenovo Ideapad 100 Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) IP 100- 15IBD Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 1.9 kg), Apple MacBook Pro Core i5 5th Gen – (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Mac OS Sierra) MNQG2HN/A(13 inch- SIlver), Acer Aspire E APU Quad Core A10 7th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) E5-553-T4PT Laptop(15.6 inch- Obsidian Black- 2.39 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i5 5th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 3543 Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver- 2.4 kg), Lenovo Core i5 7th Gen – (16 GB/2 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) IP 520 Laptop(15.6 inch- Bronze- 2.2 kg)
DLL Corruption beacause of SONAR.PUA!gen18 – WsmSvc.dll 6.1.7601.17514, luainstall.dll 6.0.6001.18000, mswmdm.dll 188.8.131.52, msado15.dll 6.0.6000.16386, ieui.dll 7.0.6001.22585, davclnt.dll 0, wiadefui.dll 5.1.2600.0, Microsoft.Build.Utilities.dll 2.0.50727.4016, dwmapi.dll 6.0.6001.18000, winsock.dll 184.108.40.206, msxmlr.dll 5.1.2600.5512, kernel32.dll 6.0.6001.22376, filter.dll 7.0.6001.18000
Infection related to SONAR.PUA!gen18 – Vundo.FAZ, Trojan.Win32.Mediyes, Sacrep, Loli Trojan, Trojan.Ramgad.A, Spamlia, Oficla.H!dll, Patched_c.IWU, Inetcrck Trojan, SharesEnable Trojan, Trojan.AgtJPP, Tibs.HM, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.Magania.ecvw
Solution To Delete SONAR.PUA!gen18 From Your PC
Step 1: Delete SONAR.PUA!gen18 in Safe Mode from Command Prompt.
- You need to disconnect your system from the network connections.
- Press the Restart button and keep tapping F8 key continuously.
- Windows Advanced option menu will appear on the screen.
- From the list, you should choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and hit Enter key.
- To get full privilege, you should login from the Administrator in the system.
- Type “rstrui.exe” in the command prompt and press Enter key.
- Complete the system restore process by following the prompts which will appear on your screen.
Delete SONAR.PUA!gen18 in Safe Mode using MSConfig
- Restart your system.
- During the booting process, you need to click on F8 key. It will open Windows Advanced Options menu.
- After starting the PC, click on the Start button and type “msconfig” in the search box.
- Click on the Startup tab. Look for the suspicious files using rundll32.exe.
- Eg: C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe C:\Users\username\appdata\local\temp\regepqzf.dll
- Select the malicious entries related to SONAR.PUA!gen18 and click on Disable button.
- Now, restart your PC.
Step 2: End fake process related to SONAR.PUA!gen18 from the Task Manager
- Hold Alt + Ctrl + Del keys together to open the task manager.
- Click on Processes tab and look for the fake process which are related to SONAR.PUA!gen18.
- Select the unwanted process and finally click on End Process option.
Step 3: Throw Out SONAR.PUA!gen18 from PC Using Control Panel
Now gently click on the Start button, which you found in bottom left corner of the screen.
Clicking on Start button will bring Start Menu. From the list go with the Control Panel option.
Now you will come to interact with ‘Control Panel’ Window. Go with the ‘Uninstall a Program’ option of ‘Programs’ category.
Now you will come to interact with ‘Program and Feature’ or ‘Uninstall Program‘ screen. From the list of installed program select SONAR.PUA!gen18 and then click on ‘Uninstall’ button. You can also uninstall by right clicking on selected program.
If you like to view most recently installed program you have to click on ‘Install On’ column to sort program according to installed date. Scroll through the list of recently installed program and Delete SONAR.PUA!gen18.
If confirmation pop-up comes on screen simply go with OK button.
Solution To Delete SONAR.PUA!gen18 From Windows 8/10 Tips For
Step 1. Start PC in Safe Mode and Networking.
Step 2. Type ‘appwiz.cpl’ in Run Window and press enter.
Step 3. Program and Feature Windows comes on screen.
Step 4. From the list of installed program select SONAR.PUA!gen18 and then click on Uninstall button.
Step 1- Firstly close your all program and safe all important data into external drive. After this press Windows + R button at once.
Step 2-Run Windows comes on screen, in the space provided please type ‘regedit’ and hit enter or click on ‘OK‘ button.
Step 3- After this you will come to interact with ‘Registry Editor’. Go with every hives of the registry tree and start removing entries of SONAR.PUA!gen18.
Step 4- You may ask for confirmation, press ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’.
In Google Chrome
You can set specific page to open as homepage
1. Launch your Chrome by clicking on its icon.
2. Click on Menu or More icon of Google Chrome which you find in top-right corner of the browser.
3. Now go with the Settings.
4. After this please check the box Show Home button under ‘Appearance’.
5. As you check Show Home button option activate Change hyperlink.
6. Click on Change hyperlink and set the homepage.
Solution To Throw Out SONAR.PUA!gen18 In Mozilla:47
1. Click on the Menu button which you will find in upper right corner of the Mozilla Firefox.
2. From the list Click on the Options and then Preferences.
3. After this go with General panel.
4. From Startup box of Home Page click on Restore to Default.
5. Now close about:preferences page. Changes you have made get automatically saved.
Solution To Throw Out SONAR.PUA!gen18 In IE 7:7.00.6001.1800
1. First of all close your all browser and other files.
2. Now launch your Internet Explorer and click on Tool button.
3. From the list please choose Internet options.
4. Now move to Home page option of General tab and enter URL of site which you like to set as home page.
5. Now click on Apply button and then click on OK button.
6. Close your browser now.
Reset Chrome 57.0.2987
1. In Chrome 57.0.2987 Click on Customize and control Google Chrome button > Settings.
2. After this move on Advanced Settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of page and go with “Reset browser settings” section.
4. After this click on Reset browser settings button.
Solution To Reset Mozilla:47 To Delete SONAR.PUA!gen18
1. Start Mozilla Firefox and click on Menu option and from the drop down choose Help icon.
2. Now select Restart with Add-ons Disabled option from the Help menu.
3. Now pop-up windows comes on screen asking for Start in Safe Mode or Reset Firefox, go with Reset Firefox option.
4. A Rest Firefox pop-up Windows again comes on screen, go with Reset Firefox button again.
Solution To Reset IE 7:7.00.6001.1800 To Delete SONAR.PUA!gen18
1. Foremost stop all process of Internet Explorer and launch it.
2. Click on the Tool option.
3. From the list choose Internet Options.
4. Now move to Advance tab.
5. After this click on Reset button.
6. Finally click on Reset.
If you face problem while going above mentioned steps then go with Windows Scanner or contact out tech support team.
|SONAR.PUA!gen18||Facing Problem? Ask Us!|
|SONAR.PUA!gen18||Macro virus – Wikipedia|