How To Remove Unknown Processes Created by Virus in Windows Task Manager
- Press “Ctrl+Shift+Esc” keys together to open the Windows Task Manager.
- Move the cursor to the “Processes tab” and tap on it. Now, you will find the several unwanted or unknown processes of malware which is running on the Task Manager.
- Identify the threat and all its related processes which is running on the task manager, and then click on the “End Process” button.
Instructions To Get Rid of Threats by Showing Hidden Files & Folders
- First of all, open the Folder options by clicking on the Start button icon.
- Now, click on Control Panel, Appearance and Personalization and then tap on the Folder Options.
- Click on the View tab to get the Options button.
- Then after, under the Advanced settings, click on “Show hidden files and folders” and then click “OK”.
- Steps To Boot Windows 10 Computer in Safe Mode
- Start the system in “Safe Mode” by using the “Shift+Restart” key.
- Open the “Start menu” and click on the Power button, while keeping the Shift key pressed, tap on Restart.
- Although, you can also use the “Shift + Restart” combination from “Sign In” screen.
- Thereafter, the Windows 10 machine will reboot and ask you to select an option and in this step, you have to choose the “Troubleshoot” option.
- On the Troubleshoot screen, select “Advanced options”.
- On the Advanced options screen, you must choose the “Startup Settings”.
- Now, the system notifies you that you can restart your PC to alter the advanced boot options, including enabling Safe Mode. Press Restart.
- When the machine reboots, you can choose which boot option that you want to enable. Therefore, to get into the Safe Mode, you have three different options.
- Hence, to enable the Safe Mode press F4 , or if you want to enable Safe Mode with Networking then press F5 and for enabling the Safe Mode with Command Prompt press F6.
Step By Step Process To Eliminate Malware From Control Panel
- Right click on the Windows Start button and choose the “Control Panel” from the pop-up menu.
- After the “Control Panel” window opens, just click on “Uninstall a program” option under the displayed “Programs” category.
- Now, the “Programs and Features” screen is displayed, click on the suspicious program or software which is related to the virus, and then just click on the “Uninstall” button to remove them from your Windows 10 machine.
- So, follow all the prompts completely to uninstall any rogue or suspicious programs. Each program has its own uninstallation procedure. Therefore, make sure to read all of the prompts carefully, because some of the malicious software try to sneak things in hoping that you won’t read the prompts closely.
How To Clean Virus & Malware Related Registry Files
- Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard.
- At the open dialog box, type “regedit” and hit OK.
- Find out and remove all the harmful registry files which is related virus or malware.