Three days back, I bought a new HP laptop and was very happy working on it. Yesterday night, unfortunately I clicked on a random popup ad getting flashed on the screen. Now, the entire PC has changed. Iminent.WebBooster has got inserted into my computer and everything is behaving abnormally. I am totally unable to do any chores on computer or surf Internet properly. I have got totally fed up now and can't see any way to tackle out this problem. Help me to delete this infection. Thanks in advance!
Iminent.WebBooster is a potentially unwanted program which actually pretends to be useful browser extensions and toolbars. It generally gets added with the Chrome, IE, Edge, Safari and Firefox like major web browsers. Once got added into PC, Iminent.WebBooster displays thousands of popup ads which randomly gets flashed on your computer screen. It shows countless malicious extensions add-ons, useless toolbars and lots more. This very infection is quite very notorious which interrupts innocent PC user while they surf and often causes redirection issues. Iminent.WebBooster is capable to provide you worst browsing experience as it does not let you move to any genuine or legitimate website.
Apart from this, Iminent.WebBooster disables task manager as well as firewall settings completely and open backdoor of the computer to make entry of several more harmful parasites such as trojan, worm, virus, rootkit and more. Meanwhile, you might face chaos into your system default settings and will find yourself unable to execute any application programs on system. Apart from this, it brings severe corruption into your compromised machine, reduces its speed of performance gradually and makes all the apps act extremely weird. It is the most annoying computer threat which could even steal your privacy details and often makes you identity theft victim. So, it is recommended to delete Iminent.WebBooster soon before you get corruption on your computer system.
Harmful Consequences of Iminent.WebBooster
Iminent.WebBooster is deemed as an annoying adware program that usually attack Windows based system. Once activated, it will start irritating user by showing useless notifications and pop up ads. This harmful infection will try to get complete access over your compromised system and later on allow various other malware to make machine vulnerable. It is highly infectious and is capable even to make machine non responsive. You should take steps to immediately get rid with Iminent.WebBooster before it causes more hassle. Here are some harmful properties of this nasty threat:
- Iminent.WebBooster display bogus alerts, fake notifications and countless messages while surfing
- Modify default system’s settings including browser and DNS settings without your consent
- Slow down your system speed and even causes unusual shut down frequently
- Allow cyber criminals to track your PC and steal all your valuable data
- Capable even to introduce various new threats and other malware
- Iminent.WebBooster will try to attract innocent user by showing discount offers, free coupons along with best deals offer on their frequently searched product
- Add corrupt registries in Registry Editor and disable task manager as well
- Disable firewalls and will even bring changes in security settings too
- Ruin up entire system’s performance and will eat up your PC’s resources
How Iminent.WebBooster can penetrate in the targeted PC?
Iminent.WebBooster is created by the remote hackers in a sophisticated manner. It does not require your permission to sneak into your system. Sometimes, silly mistakes of the users can allow the threat to harm the PC. There are dozens of ways which is generally used by this nasty threat to infiltrate your Windows PC. This dubious threat also carries the ability to compromise your PC and downgrade the performance of computer. Some of the common points are mentioned below:-
Disabled Firewall Program : Make sure that your Windows Firewall program is working. Most of the times when your firewall is off, malicious threats get an easy chance to invade your computer system.
Installing infected softwares : If you download any software, files, videos or utilities from unreliable sources then it will attack your PC. Even visiting any malicious sites and clicking on the links can bring the threat in your system.
Opening e-mail attachments : Your PC can become infected with Iminent.WebBooster if you download the attachments of spam or junk emails send by the unknown person.
Using removable media : It is the most common way when system can get infected. Many users do not scan the disk, pen drives, data card, SD card properly before using them in the system. Iminent.WebBooster can leave its thumb drive impression on the PC and gets attached with removable media. It can result dangerous for your PC.
Using the outdated programs : You must keep the latest version of the programs in the system. Outdated operating system especially Windows or plug-ins can contain malicious stuffs which can harm your system.
No antivirus : If you are using Internet on your system without installing the latest version of antivirus then any threat can easily sneak in your PC. So, it is essential to use the antivirus if you want to keep your PC completely safe and secure.
How To Remove Iminent.WebBooster From Your PC (Manual Approach)
Delete Iminent.WebBooster From Windows 10
- Right click on Windows 10 Start button and select the “Control Panel” option.
- Now got to the “Programs” category and click “Uninstall a Program” option.
- Select the Iminent.WebBooster from the list of installed programs.
- Finally Click on Uninstall or Remove button to delete the threat.
- Click on Yes button if Windows ask for confirmation.
Eliminate Iminent.WebBooster From Windows 8/8.1
Windows 8/8.1 users just follow the below steps to eliminate this nasty virus manually from your PC.
- At first drag mouse pointer and right-click edge at screen to get Quick Access Menu where need to choose search.
- Now Type Control Panel from list or right click at the bottom left corner (Start button) thereby to select Control Panel.
- Now click on Uninstall a program option after Control Panel Window get opened.
- After that, Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program screen emerged where you would view programs list as well as software, which currently installed on PC.
- Find Iminent.WebBoosterthen press ‘Uninstall” after clicking on it.
Uninstall Iminent.WebBooster From Window 7/vista
Removal of Iminent.WebBooster from Window 7/Vista is very important for the protection of your computer from any type of corruption. Below some manual steps are given to uninstall virus threat from PC.
- Open Computer in “Safe Mode”. For this, press F8 and click on “Safe Mode with Networking”. Delete all temporary files.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing Alt + Ctrl + Del all at once. Now search for all Iminent.WebBooster related programs or threats and then after click on “End Task”.
- Go to Control Panel and open Uninstall a Program option. Now, uninstall all the Iminent.WebBooster related programs to sort out your issues.
Exterminate Iminent.WebBooster From Windows XP
- Press F8 repeatedly to open computer in “Safe Mode”, and then click on :Safe Mode with Networking”. Now, delete all temporary files.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del all together to open Windows Task Manager. Search for all Iminent.WebBooster related programs and click on “End Task”.
- Open Add/Remove program from Control Panel. Uninstall all the programs which are related to Iminent.WebBooster completely.
Clear up Iminent.WebBooster related malicious Registry Entries
- Click “Windows + R” key together to open “Run Box”.
- Type “Regedit” and click “OK” to open Windows Registry Editor.
- Remove Iminent.WebBooster related registry entries from Registry Editor.
Iminent.WebBooster creates the following registry entries:
Uninstall Iminent.WebBooster From Your Infected Browser
Delete Iminent.WebBooster From Microsoft Edge Browser
Microsoft Edge browser does not have the extension settings option. Although you can make changes to the search engine and homepage settings to stop unwanted redirections or pop-up ads. You can also reset the browser settings to keep away the threat from your browser.
Change the Homepage and Search Engine of your Edge browser
- Open your Edge browser and select more settings option.
- Now select the View Advanced Settings option.
- Click on <Add new> option under “Search in the address bar with” category.
- Finally select the search engine you want to use and click Add as default option.
Eliminate Iminent.WebBooster From Google Chrome
- Firstly just type or make copy-paste “chrome://extensions” at URL area.
- Then move into the “Extensions” list that has installed of chrome browser.
- Make selection and delete all the extensions associated to Iminent.WebBooster.
- You need to remove other suspicious extensions or plug-ins after finding.
Reset Google Chrome
- At first start Google Chrome and go to settings option which is located as upper right corner of browser.
- From settings select Show advanced settings for more options which you would get after scrolling down window.
- At advanced settings there will be reset browser settings option that needs to be clicked.
Uninstall Iminent.WebBooster From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Menu and select Add-ons → Extensions
- Now select Iminent.WebBooster and other unwanted plugins and then after click Remove button to delete them completely.
Change homepage if altered by Iminent.WebBooster
- Click on Menu → Options → General.
- Delete malicious URL and enter desired website and then click on Restore to Default.
- To save changes click OK.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the Firefox menu → Help → Troubleshooting Informations.
- Click on Reset Firefox button.
Exterminate Iminent.WebBooster From Internet Explorer
- First Open the IE and click the Wrench icon from the uppermost right corner of the browser.
- Now select the Manage Add-ons option and click the Toolbars and extensions option.
- Finally select and remove Iminent.WebBooster related extensions from your browser.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Again go to the upper right corner in Internet Explorer and click on Internet Options.
- Now select the Advanced tab and then choose the Reset browser setting options.
- Finally choose the Delete personal settings option there and click on Reset button.
Automatically Remove Iminent.WebBooster From Your PC
Detailed Overview of Automatic Iminent.WebBooster Removal Tool
Automatic Iminent.WebBooster Removal Tool is one of the most powerful and certified application that is mainly created to detects malicious threat and other suspicious programs. It provides real-time protection and designed to assist users to protect your entire system from several harmful bugs. It has advanced and great algorithms to scans your hard drives and registry entries and also eliminates unwanted programs from the system. Some security experts reported that this removal tool provides simple and user-friendly interface, so that you can easy to use and launch its interface within few minutes. It is really very fast, easy and simple application which is compatible with all versions of Windows computer. So, it is recommended to use Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate Iminent.WebBooster and some unknown programs from your computer.
User Guide : How To Use Automatic Iminent.WebBooster Removal Tool
Step 1 – Download and install Automatic Iminent.WebBooster Removal Tool and launch it on the system. After installation process, select Scan Computer Now option to scan your PC.
Step 2 – Custom scan option allows you to scan particular sections of PC such as cookies, system memory, useful memory files, registry entries.
Step 3 – System guard helps to block the unwanted entries and other vicious activities. It protects different parts of system like registry entry, Process Control, Active X control and some others.
Step 4 – HelpDesk option contains two sub-system sections such as Support Ticket System and Custom Fix System.
Step 5 – Network Sentry option provides complete control on network settings and avoid the modifications through unverified access.
Step 6 – Scan Scheduler option allows to complete scan your system at pre-set time. It scans user’s entire system in three different forms such as weekly, daily or monthly.