Find out What is Backdoor.Leenania & Know How To Delete Backdoor.Leenania
Somehow, my Microsoft windows PC gets infected with Backdoor.Leenania. I absolutely do not know actually what exactly is it and how it makes its way into into my PERSONAL COMPUTER. But I am too much familiar with it is harmful impacts which will automatically modifies my entire System adjustments and degrades System speed. To detect and delete it, I have used my anti-virus tool but it is not able to detect and delete it. Please, anyone, help me to erase Backdoor.Leenania easily and completely.
Summary of Backdoor.Leenania
Threat’s Name Backdoor.Leenania
Risk Level High-resolution
Affected System All variation of Windows OPERATING SYSTEM
Description It automatically enters into the user PC and brings damage.
Distribution Method Spam messages, drive-by-downloads, exploit kits, infected removable units, file sharing network, . torrent files etc .
Symptoms Degrades System speed, punches fake security signals and warning information modifies entire internet browser as well as System adjustments etc .
More details About Backdoor.Leenania
Backdoor.Leenania is a type of aggresive and dangerous Trojan infection capable of giving PC airport terminal damages. According to the security analysts, it instantly modifies the System settings without asking for consumer permission and builds a connection with the web server hosted by third-party sites. Through in this way, it takes every opportunity to transfer a lot more threats to your System each time when you launch your PC and connect with the Internet. The sole objective behind the designer of this Trojan an infection is to earn money from you by performing a variety of illegal activities. To accomplish this, it may throw you tons of fake secureness alerts or alert messages and push you to purchase untrue applications.
How does Program affect with Backdoor.Leenania?
It will be brought into any system through several techniques but the most commonly are spam emails, down load links, freeware and shareware installation, porno sites etc . It can enter into your PC as you open any messages or attachment that sent from the unfamiliar sender or unverified locations, download and install any kind of freeware applications, writing P2P file network, using infected external devices etc . It always changes the intrusion way to lurks inside the user PC.
Terrible issues made by Backdoor.Leenania
Modifies browser as well as Program settings and avoid you to change them back.
Communicate with the remote server to automatically install more spyware on your PC.
Messes up your registry entries and slows down your System and Internet speed.
Often redirect you to the third-party or unsafe site to steal the privacy.
Being a great consumer of Computer resources or CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT usage, Backdoor.Leenania may possibly slow down your System performance speed.
Related Searches for Backdoor.Leenania
police Backdoor.Leenania , remove android Backdoor.Leenania , clean up Backdoor.Leenaniaes , how to clean Backdoor.Leenania off your computer , anti viru , Backdoor.Leenania encrypted my files , free anti Backdoor.Leenania software , restore Backdoor.Leenania encrypted files , best way to remove Backdoor.Leenania from pc , latest Backdoor.Leenania , how can you get rid of a computer Backdoor.Leenania , eliminate all Backdoor.Leenania from your pc , how do i get rid of Backdoor.Leenania , help your files Backdoor.Leenania
Laptops infected by Backdoor.Leenania
Lenovo G50-70 (Notebook) (Core i3 4th Gen/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph)(15.6 inch- SIlver- 2.5 kg), Lenovo Ideapad Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 310 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), Alienware 14 Core i7 4th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 8.1/2 GB Graphics) AW14781TB2A2 Laptop(13.86 inch- SIlver- 2.774 kg), HP Pavilion G6-2302AX Laptop (APU Dual Core A4/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1.5GB Graph)(15.6 inch- Imprint Sparkling Black- 2.47 kg), Lenovo Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/2 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) IP 520 Laptop(15.6 inch- Grey- 2.2 kg), Lenovo Core i5 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/8 GB SSD/Windows 8.1/2 GB Graphics) U41-70 Laptop(14 inch- Red- 1.68 kg)
DLL Corruption beacause of Backdoor.Leenania – umpnpmgr.dll 6.0.6001.18000, ehkeyctl.dll 6.0.6002.22181, msdri.dll 6.1.7600.16385, srrstr.dll 6.0.6000.16386, msnsspc.dll 6.1.1825.0, NlsData081a.dll 6.0.6001.18000, polstore.dll 5.1.2600.5512, docprop2.dll 5.1.2600.1106, avifil32.dll 6.0.6000.16513, PhotoBase.dll 6.0.6000.16386, shdocvw.dll 6.0.6002.18005, Microsoft.MediaCenter.dll 6.0.6001.18000
Infection related to Backdoor.Leenania – Obsorb Trojan, Binladen Worm, Virus.Boot-Stonedbootkit, Trojan.Spy.Banker.AAF, Trojan.Spamship, Virus.Obfuscator.AER, Trojan.Imsproad.A, Trojan.Spy.Banker.YX, Not-a-virus:Server-Web.Win32.NetBox.c, Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AC, JavaKiller Trojan, Trojan Horse Generic31.APJE
Best Way To Delete Backdoor.Leenania From Your Operating System
Step 1: Delete Backdoor.Leenania in Safe Mode from Command Prompt.
- You need to disconnect your system from the network connections.
- Press the Restart button and keep tapping F8 key continuously.
- Windows Advanced option menu will appear on the screen.
- From the list, you should choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and hit Enter key.
- To get full privilege, you should login from the Administrator in the system.
- Type “rstrui.exe” in the command prompt and press Enter key.
- Complete the system restore process by following the prompts which will appear on your screen.
Delete Backdoor.Leenania in Safe Mode using MSConfig
- Restart your system.
- During the booting process, you need to click on F8 key. It will open Windows Advanced Options menu.
- After starting the Operating System, click on the Start button and type “msconfig” in the search box.
- Click on the Startup tab. Look for the suspicious files using rundll32.exe.
- Eg: C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe C:\Users\username\appdata\local\temp\regepqzf.dll
- Select the malicious entries related to Backdoor.Leenania and click on Disable button.
- Now, restart your PC.
Step 2: End fake process related to Backdoor.Leenania from the Task Manager
- Hold Alt + Ctrl + Del keys together to open the task manager.
- Click on Processes tab and look for the fake process which are related to Backdoor.Leenania.
- Select the unwanted process and finally click on End Process option.
Step 3: Efface Backdoor.Leenania from Operating System Using Control Panel
Now gently click on the Start button, which you found in bottom left corner of the screen.
Clicking on Start button will bring Start Menu. From the list go with the Control Panel option.
Now you will come to interact with ‘Control Panel’ Window. Go with the ‘Uninstall a Program’ option of ‘Programs’ category.
Now you will come to interact with ‘Program and Feature’ or ‘Uninstall Program‘ screen. From the list of installed program select Backdoor.Leenania and then click on ‘Uninstall’ button. You can also uninstall by right clicking on selected program.
If you like to view most recently installed program you have to click on ‘Install On’ column to sort program according to installed date. Scroll through the list of recently installed program and Delete Backdoor.Leenania.
If confirmation pop-up comes on screen simply go with OK button.
Best Way To Delete Backdoor.Leenania From Windows 8/10 Assistance For
Step 1. Start PC in Safe Mode and Networking.
Step 2. Type ‘appwiz.cpl’ in Run Window and press enter.
Step 3. Program and Feature Windows comes on screen.
Step 4. From the list of installed program select Backdoor.Leenania and then click on Uninstall button.
Step 1- Firstly close your all program and safe all important data into external drive. After this press Windows + R button at once.
Step 2-Run Windows comes on screen, in the space provided please type ‘regedit’ and hit enter or click on ‘OK‘ button.
Step 3- After this you will come to interact with ‘Registry Editor’. Go with every hives of the registry tree and start removing entries of Backdoor.Leenania.
Step 4- You may ask for confirmation, press ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’.
In Google Chrome
You can set specific page to open as homepage
1. Launch your Chrome by clicking on its icon.
2. Click on Menu or More icon of Google Chrome which you find in top-right corner of the browser.
3. Now go with the Settings.
4. After this please check the box Show Home button under ‘Appearance’.
5. As you check Show Home button option activate Change hyperlink.
6. Click on Change hyperlink and set the homepage.
Best Way To Efface Backdoor.Leenania In Mozilla:45.6.0
1. Click on the Menu button which you will find in upper right corner of the Mozilla Firefox.
2. From the list Click on the Options and then Preferences.
3. After this go with General panel.
4. From Startup box of Home Page click on Restore to Default.
5. Now close about:preferences page. Changes you have made get automatically saved.
Best Way To Efface Backdoor.Leenania In IE 7:7.00.6001.1800
1. First of all close your all browser and other files.
2. Now launch your Internet Explorer and click on Tool button.
3. From the list please choose Internet options.
4. Now move to Home page option of General tab and enter URL of site which you like to set as home page.
5. Now click on Apply button and then click on OK button.
6. Close your browser now.
Reset Chrome 57.0.2987
1. In Chrome 57.0.2987 Click on Customize and control Google Chrome button > Settings.
2. After this move on Advanced Settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of page and go with “Reset browser settings” section.
4. After this click on Reset browser settings button.
Best Way To Reset Mozilla:45.6.0 To Delete Backdoor.Leenania
1. Start Mozilla Firefox and click on Menu option and from the drop down choose Help icon.
2. Now select Restart with Add-ons Disabled option from the Help menu.
3. Now pop-up windows comes on screen asking for Start in Safe Mode or Reset Firefox, go with Reset Firefox option.
4. A Rest Firefox pop-up Windows again comes on screen, go with Reset Firefox button again.
Best Way To Reset IE 7:7.00.6001.1800 To Delete Backdoor.Leenania
1. Foremost stop all process of Internet Explorer and launch it.
2. Click on the Tool option.
3. From the list choose Internet Options.
4. Now move to Advance tab.
5. After this click on Reset button.
6. Finally click on Reset.
If you face problem while going above mentioned steps then go with Windows Scanner or contact out tech support team.