Hi I am first time seeking help from your Support Team. I have issues related to hijacking of my Windows web browser. When ever I launch any of web browser (Google chrome, Edge or Firefox), then it automatically open Orion.zerohorizon.net web page. I am getting very aggressive pop-ups, notifications and warning messages. I tried to get rid of Orion.zerohorizon.net redirections and pop-up ads by resetting web browsers but it would not go. How can I remove Orion.zerohorizon.net permanently? Please provide manual steps to delete the Infection, Thanks.
Hello Sammy, Welcome to CleaningPCvirus.
I am from CleaningPCvirus Support Team and will help you to remove Orion.zerohorizon.net browser hijacker infection from your Windows computer.
Delete Orion.zerohorizon.net From Microsoft Edge Browser
- Open your Edge browser and select more settings option.
- Now select the View Advanced Settings option.
- Click on <Add new> option under “Search in the address bar with” category.
- Finally select the search engine you want to use and click Add as default option.
Eliminate Orion.zerohorizon.net From Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome, type or make copy-paste “chrome://extensions” at URL area.
- Then move into the “Extensions” list that has installed to Chrome browser.
- Delete extensions associated to Orion.zerohorizon.net.
- You need to remove other suspicious extensions or plug-ins after finding.
- Again go to settings option which is located as upper right corner of browser.
- From settings select Show advanced settings for more options which you would get after scrolling down window.
- At advanced settings there will be reset browser settings option that needs to be clicked.
Uninstall Orion.zerohorizon.net From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Menu and select Add-ons → Extensions
- Now select Orion.zerohorizon.net and other unwanted plugins and then after click Remove button to delete them completely.
- Change homepage if altered by Orion.zerohorizon.net
- Click on Menu → Options → General.
- Delete malicious URL and enter desired website and then click on Restore to Default.
- To save changes click OK.
- Once again, click on the Firefox menu → Help → Troubleshooting Informations.
- Click on Reset Firefox button.
Above mentioned steps will allow you to remove Orion.zerohorizon.net from your browsers but you are also suggested to delete all associated files and registry entries from your computer by following steps on : http://www.cleanvirusfrompc.com/complete-and-simple-solution-to-get-rid-of-orion-zerohorizon-net-from-pc
You can also download a free tool which can allow you a hassle free removal of Orion.zerohorizon.net.