Have you detected any alerts displayed by [email protected]_com Ransomware? Are you getting error messages at the time of opening any of the stored files? Have you noticed unknown extension in your file names? Does it ask you to pay for your own files? These problems are usually faced by the users when their system gets attacked by ransomware. No need to panic, we will help you to recover your files without paying file and remove the presence of [email protected]_com Ransomware completely. So, read the post carefully and follow the guide in step-by-step manner.
[email protected]_com Ransomware is recognized as ransomware is capable to exploit the vulnerabilities of the system. It may looks like an email address but it is not legitimate. Once the ransomware penetrates in the PC, it will start to encrypt all the files such as Documents, Images, Videos, Audio, Database files etc. After the completion of encryption process, it will create a text note on the desktop which will say that users needs to pay certain amount via Bitcoins to restore their files. It will provide a time limit and tries to frighten the users by saying that you will not be able to restore the files if the time gets over. [email protected]_com Ransomware is not trustworthy, so try to remove it immediately from your system.
[email protected]_com Ransomware only aims to make money for its creators through illicit ways. You must be aware that it is impossible to decrypt the encrypted files with the key. Many users gets frightened with these alerts and proceed to make payment. It might be possible that it will send a file after your payment but you will not be able to execute the file in your PC. It is just a trick of the hackers to fool the innocent users. Whats worse, hackers can secretly keep their eyes on your online payment and when you will type any sensitive details related to bank account or passwords then they will record your keystrokes. It is extremely dangerous for the personal identity of the users as well as system performance. It carries ability to lock the system functions and generates floods of warning alerts. Thus, if you don't want to face heavy penalty in future then remove [email protected]_com Ransomware without wasting a single moment instead of sending money to the hackers.
- Reboot PC in Safe Mode
- Terminate [email protected]_com Ransomware from Task Manager
- Uninstall [email protected]_com Ransomware from Control Panel
- Remove [email protected]_com Ransomware entries from Registry
- Delete [email protected]_com Ransomware from msconfig
Manual Steps To Delete [email protected]_com Ransomware from the PC:-
Reboot the infected PC in “Safe Mode”.
- Click on Start button and select Restart option to reboot the PC.
- During the booting process of the system, tap F8 key continuously.
- Windows Advanced Options menu will appear on the screen, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option.
- Your PC will start in Safe Mode.
Terminate fake processes related to [email protected]_com Ransomware from Task Manager.
- Hold Alt + Ctrl + Del keys together.
- Task manager will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Processes tab, detect all the fake processes which are related to [email protected]_com Ransomware.
- Finally, Click on End Process button to close all the task.
Uninstall bogus programs related to [email protected]_com Ransomware from Control Panel of Windows 7.
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel option.
- Under the Programs category, you need to select Uninstall a Program.
- Select the fake programs and click on Uninstall button.
Uninstall [email protected]_com Ransomware From Control Panel of Windows 8
- Click on the Search button which is available at right edge of the screen and type Control Panel.
- Go to Programs -> Uninstall a program.
- Select and uninstall all the bogus programs related to [email protected]_com Ransomware.
Delete [email protected]_com Ransomware From the Control Panel of Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs and Features option.
- Identify the bogus programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove [email protected]_com Ransomware From Windows Registry Editor.
- Tap Windows + R keys together to open the Run command prompt.
- Type “regedit” in the box and click OK.
- Detect and remove all the fake entries related to [email protected]_com Ransomware.
Delete [email protected]_com Ransomware from msconfig.
- Open the Run box by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type “msconfig” in the box and hit Enter key.
- Click on the Startup tab, deselect all the entries which are related to unknown manufacturer.
These steps will help you to remove the impacts of [email protected]_com Ransomware from the PC. But still if you detect any of the symptoms of the threat then you need to make use of Windows Scanner. It is one of the best way to remove the il-effects of the threat permanently from the PC. You just need to download [email protected]_com Ransomware Scanner and perform full scanning. It will detect all the available threats in few minutes and remove them quickly.
If you have any query related to removal of harmful threats then you can ask your question from the experts. They will provide the best solution of your PC problems.