Recently, a new malicious domain called Searchreveal.com has been found infecting number of Windows computer from all the worldwide. People who are attacked with this threat, facing numerous issues and they are desperately looking for any solution regarding this. Below article has been provided which contains details about Searchreveal.com and also effective way to get rid of it immediately. Thank you!
Searchreveal.com is a malicious domain which directly falls in the browser hijacker category. It has been launched by web criminals and usually advertised as a legitimate website. This type of malware threat sneaks into PC very silently and gets added within the web browser. Right when got inside, Searchreveal.com immediately changes default homepage and replaces it with suspicious domain which is actually not reliable. It is a nasty browser infection which often attacks Chrome, IE, Firefox, Edge, Safari and several other web browsers and interrupts victim user when go online. As soon as you got infected, Searchreveal.com won't let you surf internet normally like before. In fact, it will always drive you to malicious or phishing websites which could bring more danger to your PC.
Apart from this, Searchreveal.com modifies whole default setting of the affected computer and ruins victimized PC badly. It is a destructive threat which prevents you to use Yahoo, Bing or Google like search engine and eventually provides you worst experience of internet surfing. It is one of the most harmful infection which causes chaos into machine and hampers functioning of the installed application programs. Meanwhile, it may download suspicious files from the internet and help cyber criminals to access your computer without your consent. Hence, it is urgently needed to take proper care of your PC and make possible effort to delete Searchreveal.com at the earliest without delay.
Harmful Consequences of Searchreveal.com
Searchreveal.com is browser hijacker program which use to modify user browser settings in order to begin nettlesome activity. It use to change web programs home page, default search provider with different one without user permission. It is developed using tricky techniques in order to change web browser settings and begin nettlesome crusades. Some of harmful consequences of Searchreveal.com are discussed below :
- Take advantage of Internet Explorer ability to run Active X Script code straight via web page
- When try to open any of browser, you find that automatically get redirected to Searchreveal.com
- Redirect the web results to to predefined or remote server
- Add additional bookmarks to web browser favorite’s list
- Degrade the web browser workings and block authentic site from accessing
- Set Searchreveal.com error page instead of default one
- Installed unlike toolbar, plug-ins and extension
- Appropriate search indexed list automatically comes from Searchreveal.com unauthorized web pages
- Use to assault every used browser that is Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
- Slow down Internet browsing
- Responsible to add proxy server so all your traffic get intercepted
- Change Internet settings option
- Show unstoppable pop-up on displayed web pages
- Scrape your informative details such as password, banking information, and other relative details which usually you use to share
- Searchreveal.com modify new tab and new window settings without user permission
How Searchreveal.com can penetrate in the targeted PC?
Searchreveal.com is created by the remote hackers in a sophisticated manner. It does not require your permission to sneak into your system. Sometimes, silly mistakes of the users can allow the threat to harm the PC. There are dozens of ways which is generally used by this nasty threat to infiltrate your Windows PC. This dubious threat also carries the ability to compromise your PC and downgrade the performance of computer. Some of the common points are mentioned below:-
Disabled Firewall Program : Make sure that your Windows Firewall program is working. Most of the times when your firewall is off, malicious threats get an easy chance to invade your computer system.
Installing infected softwares : If you download any software, files, videos or utilities from unreliable sources then it will attack your PC. Even visiting any malicious sites and clicking on the links can bring the threat in your system.
Opening e-mail attachments : Your PC can become infected with Searchreveal.com if you download the attachments of spam or junk emails send by the unknown person.
Using removable media : It is the most common way when system can get infected. Many users do not scan the disk, pen drives, data card, SD card properly before using them in the system. Searchreveal.com can leave its thumb drive impression on the PC and gets attached with removable media. It can result dangerous for your PC.
Using the outdated programs : You must keep the latest version of the programs in the system. Outdated operating system especially Windows or plug-ins can contain malicious stuffs which can harm your system.
No antivirus : If you are using Internet on your system without installing the latest version of antivirus then any threat can easily sneak in your PC. So, it is essential to use the antivirus if you want to keep your PC completely safe and secure.
How To Remove Searchreveal.com From Your PC (Manual Approach)
Delete Searchreveal.com From Windows 10
- Right click on Windows 10 Start button and select the “Control Panel” option.
- Now got to the “Programs” category and click “Uninstall a Program” option.
- Select the Searchreveal.com from the list of installed programs.
- Finally Click on Uninstall or Remove button to delete the threat.
- Click on Yes button if Windows ask for confirmation.
Eliminate Searchreveal.com From Windows 8/8.1
Windows 8/8.1 users just follow the below steps to eliminate this nasty virus manually from your PC.
- At first drag mouse pointer and right-click edge at screen to get Quick Access Menu where need to choose search.
- Now Type Control Panel from list or right click at the bottom left corner (Start button) thereby to select Control Panel.
- Now click on Uninstall a program option after Control Panel Window get opened.
- After that, Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program screen emerged where you would view programs list as well as software, which currently installed on PC.
- Find Searchreveal.comthen press ‘Uninstall” after clicking on it.
Uninstall Searchreveal.com From Window 7/vista
Removal of Searchreveal.com from Window 7/Vista is very important for the protection of your computer from any type of corruption. Below some manual steps are given to uninstall virus threat from PC.
- Open Computer in “Safe Mode”. For this, press F8 and click on “Safe Mode with Networking”. Delete all temporary files.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing Alt + Ctrl + Del all at once. Now search for all Searchreveal.com related programs or threats and then after click on “End Task”.
- Go to Control Panel and open Uninstall a Program option. Now, uninstall all the Searchreveal.com related programs to sort out your issues.
Exterminate Searchreveal.com From Windows XP
- Press F8 repeatedly to open computer in “Safe Mode”, and then click on :Safe Mode with Networking”. Now, delete all temporary files.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del all together to open Windows Task Manager. Search for all Searchreveal.com related programs and click on “End Task”.
- Open Add/Remove program from Control Panel. Uninstall all the programs which are related to Searchreveal.com completely.
Clear up Searchreveal.com related malicious Registry Entries
- Click “Windows + R” key together to open “Run Box”.
- Type “Regedit” and click “OK” to open Windows Registry Editor.
- Remove Searchreveal.com related registry entries from Registry Editor.
Searchreveal.com creates the following registry entries:
Uninstall Searchreveal.com From Your Infected Browser
Delete Searchreveal.com From Microsoft Edge Browser
Microsoft Edge browser does not have the extension settings option. Although you can make changes to the search engine and homepage settings to stop unwanted redirections or pop-up ads. You can also reset the browser settings to keep away the threat from your browser.
Change the Homepage and Search Engine of your Edge browser
- Open your Edge browser and select more settings option.
- Now select the View Advanced Settings option.
- Click on <Add new> option under “Search in the address bar with” category.
- Finally select the search engine you want to use and click Add as default option.
Eliminate Searchreveal.com From Google Chrome
- Firstly just type or make copy-paste “chrome://extensions” at URL area.
- Then move into the “Extensions” list that has installed of chrome browser.
- Make selection and delete all the extensions associated to Searchreveal.com.
- You need to remove other suspicious extensions or plug-ins after finding.
Reset Google Chrome
- At first start Google Chrome and go to settings option which is located as upper right corner of browser.
- From settings select Show advanced settings for more options which you would get after scrolling down window.
- At advanced settings there will be reset browser settings option that needs to be clicked.
Uninstall Searchreveal.com From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Menu and select Add-ons → Extensions
- Now select Searchreveal.com and other unwanted plugins and then after click Remove button to delete them completely.
Change homepage if altered by Searchreveal.com
- Click on Menu → Options → General.
- Delete malicious URL and enter desired website and then click on Restore to Default.
- To save changes click OK.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the Firefox menu → Help → Troubleshooting Informations.
- Click on Reset Firefox button.
Exterminate Searchreveal.com From Internet Explorer
- First Open the IE and click the Wrench icon from the uppermost right corner of the browser.
- Now select the Manage Add-ons option and click the Toolbars and extensions option.
- Finally select and remove Searchreveal.com related extensions from your browser.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Again go to the upper right corner in Internet Explorer and click on Internet Options.
- Now select the Advanced tab and then choose the Reset browser setting options.
- Finally choose the Delete personal settings option there and click on Reset button.
Automatically Remove Searchreveal.com From Your PC
Detailed Overview of Automatic Searchreveal.com Removal Tool
Automatic Searchreveal.com Removal Tool is one of the most powerful and certified application that is mainly created to detects malicious threat and other suspicious programs. It provides real-time protection and designed to assist users to protect your entire system from several harmful bugs. It has advanced and great algorithms to scans your hard drives and registry entries and also eliminates unwanted programs from the system. Some security experts reported that this removal tool provides simple and user-friendly interface, so that you can easy to use and launch its interface within few minutes. It is really very fast, easy and simple application which is compatible with all versions of Windows computer. So, it is recommended to use Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate Searchreveal.com and some unknown programs from your computer.
User Guide : How To Use Automatic Searchreveal.com Removal Tool
Step 1 – Download and install Automatic Searchreveal.com Removal Tool and launch it on the system. After installation process, select Scan Computer Now option to scan your PC.
Step 2 – Custom scan option allows you to scan particular sections of PC such as cookies, system memory, useful memory files, registry entries.
Step 3 – System guard helps to block the unwanted entries and other vicious activities. It protects different parts of system like registry entry, Process Control, Active X control and some others.
Step 4 – HelpDesk option contains two sub-system sections such as Support Ticket System and Custom Fix System.
Step 5 – Network Sentry option provides complete control on network settings and avoid the modifications through unverified access.
Step 6 – Scan Scheduler option allows to complete scan your system at pre-set time. It scans user’s entire system in three different forms such as weekly, daily or monthly.