I received weird 866-248-1415 Alert messages on my computer. It claimed my PC is infected with some sort of virus and I have to call on a 'Microsoft support phone number' to delete the virus from my system. I don't know how reliable is this alert. Anyhow If it is a fake alert then please help me how to get rid of this bogus alert..??
Explanation of 866-248-1415 Alert
866-248-1415 Alert pop-up is fake message which is used by cyber crooks to cheating you for money. The occurrence of this alert is a clear sign of threat and malware invasion against your computer. It is considered as a serious pop-up scam support program that generate bogus pop-up alert and silently installing rogue stuff onto your computer. When you get online, it will harass you with bogus alerts. If you fall in its trap, more and more viruses like ransomware and malware program can be brought to your system and you may lose money for being scammed by fraudsters. Moreover, it will change your search results to other unwanted commercial sites which is used for malware promotion. In this situation, it would be better for you to remove 866-248-1415 Alert quickly from your PC.
Nasty properties of 866-248-1415 Alert on Compromised PC
- It will lead you to several security issues.
- Track your online activities to steal your confidential information.
- This threat is capable to change your browser settings.
- It may communicate with remote server to transfer other infections.
- 866-248-1415 Alert will open the backdoor access of your system.
- It convinces users to seek help of its Tech support services.
- Might lead you to further trouble ahead.