Manual Removal of Malware from Windows Vista
Nowadays, there are various forms of malware/virus that not allows users to use some of the reliable utilities and several security tools. It is commonly known as malicious program that is programmed by cyber hackers to abrupt the system settings and steals all kinds of online information of users. In these cases, if you are encountering such terrible issues, you must try to start your Windows system in Safe Mode with Networking. You need to start your system in “Safe Mode with Networking” and follow these below steps :
Step 1 : Boot Windows Vista In Safe Mode with Networking
- First of all, start your Windows PC in safe mode and press F8 key until BIOS screen is loading on the system screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” option by using Arrows keys on the keyboard. Now, you need to remove all kind of temporary files. Last, wait for few minutes and restart your computer in normal mode.
Step 2. Kill malevolent process related to malware/virus from Task Manager
- Firstly, click on start button of the system and launch “Task Manager” by continuously pressing Ctrl+ Alt+Del together.
- Select process tab and find out vicious process which are generated by this malicious threat. Finally, click on “End process” button to eliminate from PC quickly.
Step 3. How to block virus From Control Panel
- Power on your computer and click on Start button to launch Start menu and then select Control panel.
- In this panel, navigate your mouse pointer on “Uninstall a program” under “Programs” category.
- Select “installed on” tab in this Programs and Features Windows. Scroll down the lists of recent programs and select malware or other undesirable programs which looks as harmful.
- Right click on this selected programs and then move to Uninstall/ Remove option. Now, you should follow Uninstall process to eliminate virus completely.
Step 4. How To Find and Remove all vicious entries generated by malware from the Registry Editor
- Click on Start button and open Run Window by pressing “Windows+ R” keys simultaneously.
- When Run command box is opened, you need to type “regedit” in the search box and move to Ok or Enter key from keyboard.
- It will launch Window Registry Editor on the system screen. You will notice a complete list of registry entries. Type program name with .exe extension in search box.
Now, find out all unreliable registry files that are created by malware/virus and then click delete option. when these files gets removed successfully then go to close button to exit this panel.
Step 5. Steps to show hidden files/folders and detect all harmful files of malware
- Firstly, launch the Control Panel and navigate on “Appearance and Personalization” tab. Now, click on Folders option .
- Select View tab tab and check hidden files or folders option in Advance settings dialogue box. Lastly, click on Apply button that will help user to detect and get rid of various awful files created by malware/virus.